Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Guys

Here are the newest additions to my humidors: From left to right

The Opus X Double Corona was my prize for winning a bet against a hater at the Cardinals game on April 9. I put up a Romeo y Julieta Museum against the DC from 2005 and until the 6th inning I was nervous that I was gonna lose, luckily for me they pulled it out and I won. This one came compliments of a Cubs fan.

The Opus X Reserva d'Chateau was the prize from the other bet I made at the same game against a Red Sox fan. This time I had an Ashton ESG 20yr saulte against an undisclosed Opus. Between the 2 it made a nice birthday addition to my humidor.

The Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th is what I got in return for an Ashton VSG corona gorda and a La Aurora 100anos preferido.

The Cuaba was a late birthday present from a local BOTL

No comments:

Post a Comment