Friday, April 3, 2009

Back From Vacation

Here is what I was able to bring back from my cruise. Left to right we have 2 PSD4s, a Bolivar Royal Coronas ( had another of these but it was destroyed by fire), 2 VR Unicos, and San Cristobal de La Habana Mercaderes, and 5 Trinidad Fundadores.

In addition to the BRC that I smoked on the trip there was a 3rd VR but it was smoked as well. The Bolivar that I smoked was very young and had some bitterness to it so this one will have to be aged for awhile to say the least.

In addition to the cigars I brought back I picked up a liter of vanilla extract for my mom, she is a phenomenal baker, and a 250ml bottle for myself. Also I grabbed an 8oz package of jamaica blue mtn coffee for myself.
This is my attempt at being a photograper, here is my cigar ( I believe this to be a DPG My Father Robusto) and my port for the night (Dows late bottle vintage) in the ships cigar lounge.
Here is my free ashtray from my dad, we stopped at his house on the way to Miami for a place to crash. And after "trading" some cigars with the old man I asked if I could have one of his ashtrays yet. In my head I was thinking of the Blue Helix ashtray he has since it was smaller but instead he pulls out this box with the RP Old World Reserve ashtray in it. So now I have an ashtray.

These last 2 pics are some I took since I knew I couldnt afford the actual cigars. The cohiba Gran Reserva were priced at $200USD for the above item.

The only other item I wish I would have gotten a pic of or attempted to buy was the Fesitval Habanos 2009 ashtray which was at the Club Havana in Grand Cayman with the Cohiba GRs, along with some packages of cuban coffee which I didnt try since US customs was able to intimidate me out of trying for.

1 comment:

  1. Man I need to find that Cohiba GR bicoffin! I would love to have one to set back as a collectors piece.

    Great looking trip overall for sure.

    ReplyDelete