Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its been a minute

Well it appears that I havent made any posts/updates/whatever in a while. So here is a little of whats going on in my life currently as well as some cigar related stuff, sorry no pics this time.

I graduate from college with my B.S. on Dec 19 this year, woohoo!!!! I am applying for a nonthesis masters program starting fall 2010, so cross your fingers for that. I am also in the process of writing my first paper that will be submitted for publication, thats a trip I have never had to write something "legitimate" before, just lab reports and college papers.

Cigar related, havent smoked anything knock my socks off wow in awhile, but I was lucky enough to secure a box of Tat Dracs via Mr. Goodfella on aficionado and I was able to piece together a box of Tat Boris with some botl help, also I got 5 extra dracs and 2 extra boris to smoke while the boxes chill for a minute. I have a box of the 2009 Oliva V Maddies coming in as well as a couple other recent purchases. Waiting on a 5er of the Miami FF from Dan at NHC to come in as well maybe by the end of the week.

Got a hell of a secret santa package coming together that is part of the secret santa pass/trade/what have you on aficionado, and my recipient should be more than a little satisfied if I say so myself.

And.....the big thing is I got my shelves and drawers for the wine-a-dor from Chas on asylum in a couple weeks ago. So it seems that I have some photo updates to catch up on soon.

1 comment:

  1. Webmaster:

    We're seeking to address an "Unnatural Link Warning" that Google has issued to famous-smoke.com. As part of our exploration into this matter, we have discovered the backlinks sources found on your website might be faulty in some way and causing Google's protocols to react with this response.
    We kindly ask you to remove the backlinks listed below as quickly as you possibly can so that we may continue to work with Google in resolving the "Unnatural Link Warning" assigned to us.

    http://tooomanycolors.blogspot.com/2009/07/rocky-patel-edge-sumatra-toro.html


    Google has indicated that part of this process will include a Google representative reassessing the active backlinks to famous-smoke.com, so we ask that you remove all of your current backlinks immediately.

    Thank you so much for your help!

    ReplyDelete