Tuesday, June 16, 2009

upcoming stuff

So I have a package from Alan on aficianado that should be arriving in the next day or two which contains 8 HdM Churchills and 12 SLR serie A which is pretty exciting. They are from '99 and '00 respectively which I understand to be down years for CCs but who knows maybe the 10yo sticks will be phenomenal and in any case Im still excited.

Also coming up is my MAW from Vithoun also on aficianado which contains at the minimum a Ramon Allones Phoenicia, this alone would be amazing and I told him that anything else in the package would be icing. But I think I may have to fortify my apartment for what I anticipate to be a heavy hitting package.

Anyway thats all for now, unless everyone wants to know about my research but thats not cigar related.

(there steve I finally posted again)

No comments:

Post a Comment