Thursday, March 19, 2009

Project Opus

So this is my favortie humidor at the moment that I have. The idea here is that Opus X should be kept essentially by themselves since they have the ability to overpower even other full bodied cigars as the opus flavors will marry with other cigars. Thus the only logical solution is to buy more...enough to justify another humidor...and segregate them. Thats right no Opus love in the regular box.

Top of the humidor, got this off of a local BOTL who had a few to part with. This one happens to be number 49 of 450

My only Opus Double Coronas
The newcomers to the party, Reserva D'Chateau grabbed them this afternoon

A couple Perf X's...ahhhh cedar makes everything better

Some Perf No2s

A couple Super Belicosos, these are reserved for June at the earliest so that the first Opus my dad will try will be with me and the sticks will be a year old
A couple robustos, gotta have a robusto right?Opus X petite lanceros, this was the lancero that turned me onto the lancero shape for cigars, cant wait to try one with a year of sleep on it.

What a good looking familyAlright everybody back to sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment